Learn Work at Home Team Collaboration!
Building a product with a new process can be a daunting prospect. Being asked to serve as the team’s Product Owner can be downright intimidating. You’ve got an idea of what Scrum is, and have read a few articles or books on the topic, but you really don’t know how to start putting that theory into action.
That’s where the Certified Scrum Product Owner program comes in. The CSPO course gives you just enough information to understand how Scrum works, but focuses mainly on functioning as the product owner, or customer, for a Scrum team. You will learn about activities such as managing stakeholders, ROI, backlog grooming, creating effective stories, acceptance criteria for stories, defining done, and so on.
Who Should Attend?
Whether you are a Product Owner, Portfolio Manager, Program Manager, Product Manager or Business Analyst or just responsible for defining product vision or requirements this course is for you.
· Why Scrum works and what it is
· Product Owner role defined
· Shaping the vision
· Relationship between vision and roadmap
· Priorities and prep work
· Differing estimating levels
· Accuracy vs. precision
· Size vs. duration
· Estimates vs. commitments
· How to build user stories
· Important of product backlog grooming
· Responsibilities, roles and mindset
· Approaches and formalization
· Impact of quality and technical debt
· Release planning meeting
· Release burn down chart
· Prioritization and the Sprint Goal
· Role of Product Owner
· Collaboration practices
· Sprint planning and daily Scrums
· Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
· Composition and cross-functionality
· Burndown charts and task boards
· Simulating a Sprint
· Release sprints
"If I'd have taken this course 2 years ago I could have delivered my product at least 6 months sooner." - M.S. from Kansas City
"I finally understand what being a Product Owner means." - MDM from Austin TX